- Big brush and dirt bin. Huge difference. Clean with a Spiral Combo Brush that’s up to 70% bigger than those round robots. It’s effective on any surface—hardwood, carpet or tile—so it’s great for any home. The large 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dirt, dust, and dander for a quicker, more complete clean.
- Cover more surface area. Clean up to 750 sq. feet on a single charge ideal for smaller to medium-sized homes.
- Auto-recharge & resume. The Neato D8 has up to 100 minutes of runtime, but if your robot needs more power to finish a long cleaning run, your robot can Auto-recharge & resume to finish the job.
- Trap allergens. Breathe freely. Your robot sucks up a lot of dust and debris. The high-performance filter is designed to trap the stuff that makes us sneeze and itch, capturing up to 99% of allergens.
- Convenience in the palm of your hand. Control your robot remotely through the MyNeato app. Schedule cleaning with Routines and create virtual No-Go Zones to define areas you want your robot to avoid.
- Switch between Eco and Turbo mode. For those extra tough areas, just shift into Turbo mode for a deep, thorough clean with extra pickup. It increases suction and speeds up the Spiral Combo Brush, getting into every last crack and crevice.